International Pilot Services, Inc., was established in 1993, to provide the highest standard in supplemental and special mission pilot support as well as specialized operations and safety consulting.
We assist client companies in Europe, Asia and Africa; as well as key North American markets.
IPS offers clients a range of services in distinctly different areas.
- Demo and Start-up Services
- Aircraft Transition and Upgrade Services
- International & Regional Transition Services
- Crew Augmenting Services
- Maintenance Support & Transition Services
- IS-BAO Safety Auditing & Consulting
IPS works with a select group of career business aviators. Each and every one of our pilots is experienced in the model aircraft our customers require and experienced in international procedures. In many cases our pilots have lived and worked internationally for years and may be domiciled outside of North America.
At present, we offer these services on the following aircraft:
- Gulfstream GV, G500 and G550
- Gulfstream 350 and 450
- Gulfstream G300, G400 and GIV
- Gulfstream G200 and soon the G150!
- Gulfstream 1159 (GII and GIII, all models)
- Bombardier Global Express, XRS and Global 5000
- Boeing BBJ, 737 (Classic and NG)
- Dassault Falcon 50/900 and 2000 (including EX and EZ)
- (Others upon request)