Since 1990, IPS has transitioned:
- More than one hundred pilots to the GIV, G300 and G400
- More than eighty pilots to the GV and G350-G550
- A number of Global Express, Global 5000 and Global XRS pilots with one of the best transition and support teams assembled to support the BBD700
IPS transition service is the only program which is:
- Developed and continuously updated by a flight instructor (FAA CFII-ME)
- Developed in accordance with FITS (FAA/Industry Training Standards), using the latest concepts and methodology available to CFI’s for learner centered, scenario based transition to General Aviation’s latest Technically Advance Aircraft.
- Delivered in more countries and regions than any other non-OEM provider, including:
- North America
- Central America
- South America
Includes optional checklists (where appropriate) and SOPs (IS-BAO compliant) and manuals (as required) developed by a CFII-ME / TRI and an IBAC accredited IS-BAO safety auditor.
In cases where a flag or operator requires lengthy transition programs (typical with first type in country, or first commercial type in country), IPS has a cadre of pilots to attend to longer delivery projects and ensure that transition is thorough, standardized and in step with OEM recommendations. To date we have performed such activities in:
- Europe (Commercial Operators)
- US and Canada (non-US Commercial Operators)
- Southeast Asia (both Commercial and non-Commercial Operators)
IPS has been approved (as TRI) by both major flight training agencies to conduct / oversee the landings required by JAA for the addition of GV (and G350-550) to JAA license holders.
IPS has been approved by a number of countries to provide examiner services for flight proficiency checks and type rating examinations on the Gulfstream family of products from G1159 (G3) to G550.